X'mas SAAB Artworks

Hi My Friends, X'mas time is coming, I think it's a good time to contribute something special to the Saab community. So I decided to make some Saab related artworks with X'mas & New Year theme. I've finished some X'mas wallpapers & e-cards, I would like to share them with you, they are ready for download. There are also other Saab wallpapers available. You can find them in the "Saab Art" page of my website. I hope you'll enjoy having them! Do send this link to other Saab lovers if you think they'll also be interested.

Thanks for watching!!

X'mas wallpapers & e-cards download page:

My site:

saabart

Make one of Saab 9000 CSE please.

Reply to
johannes

Cool site and hopefully it will be future SAAB models on it too,cause it's a bit worrying when hearing about the financial issues caused by the fact that they have survived better if they resisted to join the almighty GM

But to go back to your site:-) Thanx for creating it for those around the world who likes SAAB Regards

"saabart" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@b25g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Nightmare

Thanks! Yes, best wishes to Saab for finding a good new buyer, otherwise all Saabs will become vintage models...

Merry X'mas to you all !

Reply to
saabart

Yes, I'll make more 9000 wallpapers later when my time table allows. Thanks!

Reply to
saabart