02 SC1 shakes

My SC1 occasionally shakes when idling after initial warm up. It sounds like the engine is going to stall sometimes. It is happening more frequently. Plugs were replaced about a month ago. The car generally runs fine, but when you come up to a stop at a red light, once in a while the RPMs drop suddenly and like I said it sounds like it could die. Car is a 5 speed manual with only 34K miles if it helps to know. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Gif J. Peg

Do you get any engine codes? Also, how is your gas mileage?

Reply to
oligoguy