1993 Power door locks

Still having problem with door locks- they growl and sputter , I changed all actuators with Bone yard units, they worked fine when I installed, couple days later they start chatering again. Any Ideas??

Reply to
bennett

Is your driver door lock cylinder completely straight up and down when you remove the key?

Reply to
parts

Very good point. This also happens to my daughters car. The lock cylinder is worn to the point that the key can be withdrawn after unlocking/locking without having the key completely vertical. This allows the electric lock/unlock signal for the opposite door to remain activated.

The simple soluti>> Still having problem with door locks- they growl and sputter , I changed

Reply to
Mike

I will check the key position- could be , looks like all Saturns have this ignition issue. Thanks

Reply to
bennett