1994 Saturn SW2 question

i am figuring out something on my Saturn. On the idiot lights,one of them came on while driving recently. I figured something wrong with car. Since i am not familiar with the instrument panel that much,maybe someone can answer my question. The light next to the oil light came on.Just to the left of the oil lamp symbol. Just need to know what that means. Thanks.

Reply to
saturngrl123