1995 Saturn manual

I bought my 1995 Saturn from my cousin and there was no manual... there is a light that comes up that looks like a radiator with a thermometer next to it, but the car temperature is fine.... what does it mean?

Reply to
renabellnew

HyperCube33 (Life2Death)

Thank you... that sounds logical!!

Reply to
renabellnew

Don't know the answer to your question... but you can find manuals at: a) junkyards b) eBay c) Saturn dealer

Reply to
Doug Miller

It also could just be a bad sensor. I had that problem with my 96 saturn just recently. There's a sensor in the coolant over flow tank which is easy to get to. Saturn won't sell just the sensor; they make you buy the over flow tank, too. I'm cheap and didn't want to pay 60.00 for a new tank so I just shorted the sensor and the problem (light on dash stopped blinking) went away.

Reply to
Rob

Great idea, thanks!

Reply to
renabellnew

It could also be that the radiator cap is not keeping pressure therefore the light comes on. I had my cap checked for pressure and sure enough it wasn't. Replaced the radiator cap and the light turned off and problem went away. Good luck.

-----Orig> It also could just be a bad sensor. I had that problem with my 96 saturn

blinking)

Great idea, thanks!

Reply to