1995 sl2 wiring diagram

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 1995 saturn sl2.I just need the page that has the wires to the ecu. I want to check all the power and ground circuits to the computer but have been unable to get a copy of the diagram and pin locations for the connectors. can ayone help??? please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@cfl.rr.com

Reply to
forum