1995 SW2 Killing the Theft Avert?

I have a '95 SW2 with reason to believe that the "theft avert" system is getting flakey. Does anybody know how to remove or disable this? Its only purpose at this point is to serve as yet another way to make my car not start.

Reply to
Meld_Das

Jon Waring

You can't, at least not easily. (If you could easily remove or disable it, it wouldn't be a very good theft deterrent system, would it?)

What's the problem?

Reply to
Robert Hancock