1997 shop manuals for sale

I have the 1997 Saturn shop manuals Vol. 1,2 & 3 hanging around in my cellar. I bought them new when I bought the Saturn and have only used them a few times. I am moving next year, selling the Saturn and would like to sell them if someone wants to make me an offer and pay shipping. I would guess they weight approx. 30 lbs. and I could ship them book rate US mail to save a few bucks. Or you could pick them up in southern NH Thanks, MR

Reply to
MR