1997 SW1 stereo wire color coding?

Hello,

I'm pretty sure thisw question gets asked from time to time but I searched about as much I can and couldn't find the specific info I was looking for without being charged for it.

Does someone know the wire coloring codes to replace a stereo in a

1997 SW1? or maybe offer a link to a site that doesn't charge for the info?

I have found this on the net before for 3 other vehicles in the past but now I see that most websites want to charge for this. bummer...

thanks, BC

Reply to
Billycat

wow! I just re-read my post and noticed how badly that whole first bit of it was written. All I can say is that I'm pretty sure that I'm usually not quite that much of an idiot in my day to day life. At least I hope heheh

sorry 'bout that. please consider answering my question anyways in spite of my horrible writing skills...

Reply to
Billycat

Google groups is your friend.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

I did spend the last couple days searching for this and even tried Google Groups but I suppose I'm not a net savy as I'd like to be.

anyways, thanks for the help.

- Bill

Reply to
Billycat