1998 Saturn SC2

I have a 1998 Saturn SC-2. I just put a brand new engine in it with 70k miles on it. Now it cranks, but will not start. Rocking it does not help, and I don't know which or where the fuel relay is. If it is in the fuse box, I am not sure which one it is. There are 4 right next to each other, I heard you can just switch it out with the blower one, but I don't know which is which. I do not have the manual and I can't find one online.

Thanks for any insight.

Reply to
Nicki

I'm looking to get 300k out of my 98Sl2 on one engine

Reply to
ProfWdesk1