1999 Saturn Internal Door Locks Are hards to Open

I have a 1999 SL1 Saturn and it doesnt have power door locks.

Over the years the back doors havent been used much and when I try locking and unlocking from the inside it is incredibly difficult to do?

And also whats the easiest way to take off the window handle?

Does any 1 have any suggestions?

Thanks Guys !

Reply to
Marco