1999 Saturn SC2 Clutch Problems

I just had to have the manual transmission replaced on my 1999 SC2 due to a bolt breaking inside the transmission while I was travelling and basically goreing it from the inside. They did the clutch as well since they said it was pretty worn (98K miles). Now I have to press the clutch all the way to the floor pretty hard to get the car in gear. I took the car back to the shop to have them bleed the master/slave cylinder and they are telling me its all one piece and can't be bled. Is this true? Do I need to replace the cylinders/cable or will the clutch improve as it wears in (I just had it done two days ago)?

Reply to
zenpunk

Self bleeding. Air travels straight up.

Reply to