2000 LS electric locks

I purchased a 2000 SL used that didn't have a manual in it. I have a question concerning the locks-electric. They used to open automatically when we stopped the car and shut automatically when we started driving. Now they don't. Is there a switch that causes this?

Reply to
TR

If you need a manual, an electronic version should be here:

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Sorry, that's

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Key - RUN position To set-unset: press Lock door switch for 3 sec- one beep means set, two beeps not set To set-unset: press Unlock door switch for 3 sec- one beep means set, two beeps not set

Reply to
Graham