2000 Saturn squeak

Please help me! I love my car, but it has been making this awful squeaking noise for about the last 8 months. I have had a few people look at it, but they can't find anything wrong with it. It only squeaks between 5-15mph, but it seems to be getting worse. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
abbs321

Hard to guess without knowing more, like from where the squeak comes. Loose belt, perhaps?

Reply to
Steve

"Steve"

Perhaps your squeak is a bad (dry) rear axle bearing, or maybe a dragging brake pad .....

Reply to
OceanArcher

I am having the same problem and I was told it is definately the serpentine belt tensioner...

OceanArcher wrote:

Reply to
tonya