2000 Saturn Vibration

My daughter has a 2000 Saturn SL! 5-speed with approximately 25,000 miles. When starting in first gear, she has complained of extreme vibration. She took the vehicle to the Saturn dealer in Columbus and they were unable to locate the problem. The problem is intermittent and only happens every one or two weeks. Has anybody experienced a similar problem and what fixes are required?

Thanks in advance, Ron Munroe Falls, Ohio

Reply to
Ron Bruno

Vibration as in the engine runs really rough, or as in it's got a square wheel? ...basically defining engine vs. chassis vibration is what I'm trying to ask.

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

I've had this problem ofr some time with my SL2, but I have been unable to fix it.

Let me know if you find out anything.

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan