2001 L200 Rear Brake lights OUT but not third light

What is with this car? The brake lights don't go on. Only the third tail light works. Any ideas out there?

Reply to
New & Improved - N/F John

maybe the bulbs are burn't out, try replacing them.

Reply to
uknewwho

They work. I ended up under the dashboard wiggling the wires connected to the brake pedal. This fixed the problem for now. This car was built with lousy electrical connections. The tail/brake lights were the first place I noticed this. Even my Daytime Running Light indicator is sometimes off. If I hit the dashboard the DRL indicator comes back on.

Reply to
New & Improved - N/F John