2001 L300 Coolant Loss (again)

Less than a year ago my local Saturn service department "did the fix" on the apparently very common "slow coolant loss around the oil coolant connector" problem.

Now with about a week left on the factory warranty, the coolant level is once again slowly dropping. (We have not yet run into the failed water pump syndrome, yet, but this might be the culprit this time.)

I have it scheduled for service this week, but wondered if anyone else has seen this repeating problem of slow coolant loss in the V-6?

Thanks...

Reply to
Chuck