2001 SL2 - top of dash - removal

I've noticed a rattle from the winshield area at the top of my dash. My dealer was unable to locate and fix the problem under warranty. Now that the warranty is up I might try it myself. The Chilton guide doesn't show how to remove the top panel (not the instrument cluster or radio/heater area).

Does anyone here know how to remove the top of the dash?? Do I have to disassemble the rest of the dash / instrument cluster to do it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Jeff in Saskatoon

Reply to