2002 Saturn SL Touch-Up Paint

My daughter has a 2002 silver blue Saturn SL. I searched the internet looking for touch-up paint in an aerosol container. It was not available from normal suppliers such as Dupli-Color. Has anyone had any success in finding this paint? If not, can anyone recommend another car models paint that comes close to the color? I need to fix a slightly crumpled hood with Bondo. I am going to try this before purchasing a used hood.

Thanks in advance, Ron Munroe Falls, Ohio

Reply to
Ron

Try

Jim Sanders