2003 saturn vue intake spring noise, strut noise

I have a 2003 Saturn Vue v 6 fwd with automatic transmission. I had to replace the front tires at 17000 miles because they were wearing uneven. I noticed clunking noises in the front end and had it checked at the dealership and they determined the strut mounts were bad and repaced them and re aligned the wheels. Since then I have had it back at least 3 time for the clunking noise.Each time they just retorque them but this only seems to last a few thousand miles. I also have a noise that sounds just like a bad cv joint when making a tight left turn. This too has been checked by the dealer at least 3 times and the diagnosis is always the same. They say it is a spring in the intake and that Saturn is aware of this problem but just considers it a minor anoyance and will not fix it at this time. Has any one else heard of this?? It also now has developed a creaking clunking noise in the rear which I suspect is also strut mounts.

Reply to
stjoebear

not familar with the vue but saturns do not have rear mounts.. sound more like bad struts and way losy alignment

Reply to
p_vouers