2004 Saturns?

Anyone get a 2004 yet? I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for it. The Saturn website doesn't even mention the 2004 models yet. I hope I haven't been duped by my dealer.

Reply to
rfdjr

What did you order?

I work at a dealership, we have some '04 Ions and L300's on the lot, but no Vues yet. I think the Vues won't be around until the end of October or later.

Reply to
Mark Walters