2004 Vue CD MP3 Player Question

Hello, I checked the manual and I can't find anything on this particular issue. For some reason, when my MP3 player finishes the last file in a folder it goes back to the first track in that folder instead of continuing on to the next folder. If I have it on random it pulls from all folders. In order to go to another folder during standard play I have to hit the Cat >> button.

Any idea how to get it to just play through every song on every folder on the disc?

Thanks,

-Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Field

On my stand alone mp3 player, it plays from the individual folder as yours is doing now. If you want to play every song, the best method would be to place them all in a single folder. I separate audio books in their own folders so they don't pop up along with some music that is playing which would be really annoying.

B~

Reply to
B. Peg

Yeah, it just seems like a lot of work - I would have to rename all the files in order to get them to come up in the right order. I'll keep search, perhaps there is a button I missed or something that will play the entire contents of the CD.

Thanks,

-Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Field