2006 Saturn Performance Club Rally - photos and video

Another annual Saturn Performance Club Rally has passed and it was a heck of an enjoyable week (8/1/2006 - 8/5/2006). Hard to believe this was the ninth one too. The week included drag racing, a driver's school on a road course, a movie, cheering on a fellow Saturn owner at a local oval track, and a party/awards ceremony. It was a great time, as always.

The writeup with plenty of photos and video has been posted on my site.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

Hey, great post and congrats on being the fastest Saturn on the track, Lane! I'm still too far down south to make it up there, but we do have Florence Speedway and Darlington Speedway, love to see some Saturns doing it here!

marx404

Reply to
marx404