2006 VUE (and 01 SC2)

Love the VUE! Got the V6 AWD version and it is very quick. Great road trip vehicle and backroad tourer. Bought it pre-owned and it now has almost

30,000 miles on it. Ignition switch replaced under warranty is the only problem so far. With gas at $3.00+ per gallon...I'm liking it even more. My 2001 SC2 will be jealous if I don't mention her so I'll report that it has 90,000 miles now and is the best car I've ever owned! Other than maintenance and a power window switch, its been trouble free. 28MPG in town and 34MPG on the highway. Only complaint is that it's not very quick to accelerate, but corners like a slot car even on crappy sheap tires. Cheers, DG
Reply to
TheDesertguy

How the heck are you getting those numbers?

And here I thought the Ecotec had good acceleration being more than

100hp less...

When replying to this post the newsgroup name was RE:SaturnVueExperience"??? Wtf

Reply to
BläBlä

The way I'm reading that, I think he was saying the SC2 is getting

28-34MPG....With the V6 AWD Vue, I would think 10MPG less than those numbers would be about right. I have a '06 Vue, but the 4 banger with stick....I get around 25 normal driving (for Long Island) and on a nice trip to Harrisburg 2 weeks ago I got about 30....

IYM

Reply to
<IYM>