2007 Ion 2.4 hesitation

6 month old '07 Ion 2.4 with 6000 miles hesitates when warm. I love the extra 30 hp, but now the car has developed a serious hesitation problem-when I hit the gas, it stumbles and startles, then finally takes off. Should I try a higher octane gas?
Reply to
Mark F. Arena

the 2.4 requires premium gas, have you been running that or regular? cheap regular gas will cause problems too. FYI, you can run regular once in awhile in the 2.4 but it prefers high octane. If that's not it, sounds like something's sticking, bring it back to the shop for warranty work.

Reply to
marx404

I didnt post this, this guy is a douche who is hijacking peoples post names and will be reported to his ISP.

Reply to
marx404