2007 Vue Dual Exhaust

Hi All I saw a picture of a 2007 Vue with dual exhaust like certain models of the 2008 have. Since the 2008 is a different body style any ideas of how duals might be done on the 07? My guess is that it is a muffler back dual but I sure would like details. Yea it's dumb but I like the look of duals coming out the rear.

Reply to
Drooler

SaturnMotorsports.com has the muffler kits. You can shop muffler custome shops as well. The design is a single muffler (sideways) with tips coming out the sides, bent towards the rear.

Reply to
marx404