2008 Replacement for Ion

Does anybody know anything about the 2008 replacement for the Ion? I will keep my SL2 for another year if Saturn intends to produce something superior to the Ion. Anything in the trade press that you can point me to? Thanks.

Reply to
Fantine

nah...might as well just save up for a civic

Reply to
raamman

2008 Saturn Astra (Motor Trend magazine 9/2006)

~~Phil~~

Reply to
Phil Marshall

If you have a later SL2, your SL is superior to the ION. Option based on Consumer Reports ratings.

Don't hold your breath, a leap from building ION's to a "Superior Car" might not happen over night, so hold on to your car if you only loyal to Saturn.

Good luck,

tom

Reply to
Tom The Great

funny, how and older used car is better than a new ion.

Reply to
raamman

please ignore any troll replies.

As Phil replied per the links. Saturn will be merging with Opel who will design the new line-up. Quite exciting stuff to come from the new and improved Saturn, now part of GM.

marx404

Reply to
marx404