60k Tuneup for SC2 tomorrow...what to look for?

Hey group...I'm pretty new here. Owned my 2000 SC2 since April of last year. Its time for its 60k tuneup (I'm actually about 57k, but my 12k warranty runs out soon so I'm gonn ago ahead and do it a little early). Is there anything specific I should watch for, or suggest the Saturn dealership take a good close look at? I love my car, I'd love to keep it and see it hit its 120k tuneup!!!

Thanks, Eric

Eric Holt

The 60k is one of the more expensive services, here's a link what my dealer does and charges:

Jonnie Santos

That's a little pricey for doing what a quick-lube place can do for $150 or you can do yourself for $50. Most of it is "inspect".

Reply to
Steve Elmore

Thanks. I was told it was gonna be $300 + the price of an oil change, so roughly $325+tax. Its a lot of money, thats why I wanted to ask the group if there was anything special I should look for / ask about. Thanks for the link!

--Eric

Reply to
Eric Holt

Yeah, it seemed a bit pricey...and my father said He could do probably most of what would be done in that tuneup if I gave him a list of it... but with my warranty almost out, I'd probably feel more comfortable knowing the Saturn techs took a good final look over everthing and fixed anything that needed fixing... so I'm good to go for another 60k miles. :) Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Thanks for your reply though.

--Eric

Reply to
Eric Holt