6th planet used parts customers

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them?

Post them here thanks

Reply to
John Smith

Have you tried Google?

Results 1 - 10 of about 490 for 6th planet group:rec.autos.makers.saturn

-rj

98SL2
Reply to
richard hornsby

Yeah I've bought stuff from Joey and Melissa on a few occasions. Good to deal with, quick to ship, and a good price.

Reply to
BANDIT2941

I usually check the Better Business Bureaus at

when dealing with a company thats new to me.

Reply to
Blah blah

I just got the rear disc kit for my SC1, good price, even for fully assembled, more then 1/2 the price of the kit for SPS, and I don't need to buy a new hub and bearing, that's not included in the SPS kit. Had really good communication with them too, I had some questions about other products, I'd definitely go back for more.

Reply to
uknewwho

Great guys to deal with! Fast via email, even emailed me back on Sundays. Bought a great deal of products from them to rebuild a banged up Saturn that I bought. Other than some Canada Customs confusions (not related to them but stupid Customs people can't read), it was a completely smooth transaction, and everything I received was well packaged, and very well priced.

Reply to
Logan Parker

The BBB is really a joke. I checked with them before I had a new house roof installed. The BBB said the company had no complaints and was a 3rd generation company.

Long story short, 6 months after my roof was installed, it started coming off. The shingle manufacturer evaluated their products and inspected the installation. It was clearly shown to me that they were improperly installed.

The company refused to come out and fix my roof. I filed a complaint with BBB and agreed to take them to BBB arbitration - THEY DIDNT SHOW UP. A full refund was rewarded to me but I have yet to see a dime.

So they have one complaint filed against them but no one will know the extent of it.

James

Reply to
James1549

Ed

Reply to
Belle

Exactly ... you have to remember the BBB is basically a paid union for the larger business ... its job is to keep start up companies out of the market ... but, they do catch some crooks ... or at least report them ... but, if one of their members who pays dues messes you up ... and lets say ... you go without air-conditioning for 3 months ... or you trip over a bulge in your carpet for 6 months ... as long as they fix it ... or say its your fault ... even after you months of trouble ... they get no report on them ... it is marked satisfied ... even though you are not satisfied because of all your trouble ... remember, its a paid business union ... its funded by the people who you are getting report about ...

Reply to
ProfWdesk1