92 Saturn SL Radio Wiring?

Hey, I'm attempting to undergo a little project here, and I need a little bit of help.

The car I bought is a 1992 Saturn SL1 or 2, I believe 2. It's the DOHC

1.9L, 5-speed, etc. It had a lower-end Sony CD player that I pulled out of it and put into my CRX. I just cut the wires off in the car, since it was done the old fashioned crimping way rather then buying a harness.

To race the car I'll need a stereo in it, and I don't know what wire colors do what in this car. The stereo I have is out of a 1985 Lincoln Mark VII lsc. I'm sure I can find what does what on that one, but the question is, what colors in the Saturn go to what? Any help is appreciated.

I'm a good distance out from any stores so I'm going to do it the old fashioned, half-*ssed, sautering and crimping method. Screw it, the car'll get totalled anyway. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
AceFrehley03

Steve