93 SL2 hard to start, sometimes cant even start

93 SL2 hard to start, sometimes cant even start. but once i get it going no problems. i checked the engine codes which i havent checked in years, and i got engine codes 23,26,32, and 45. but when i erased the PCM memory by disconnecting the battery, connected the battery again and started my car. The service engine light came on and i only got engine code 23. That is the Intake air temperature sensor is faulty. Would my car start better if i replaced that sensor? any commments would help thank you.
Reply to
KentS