95 Neon: low beam fails but high beam works

The right headlight doesn't work when I turn on the low beam but works fine when I use high beam. The left one works fine for both cases. Do I need to replace the bulb or check the circuit?

Reply to
Leeinwind

Bulb.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Thank you very much. If you don't mind, could you please tell me the reason that the bulb works for high beam but fails low beam? I do appreciate.

Lee

Reply to
Leeinwind

High beam and low beam use separate filaments. The low beam filament is burned out.

Reply to
Doug Miller