95 Saturn SL2 Oil Leak

I have this problem for quite a while. Oil needed adding 1qt/300 mi. I replaced valve cover gasket (together with pistion gaskets). But the oil consumption is still the same as before. I saw puddles starting from intake. I know this sounds odd. But I did see Oil not fuel. I also feel some oil outside oil pan gasket. So my next step is to replance the oil pan gasket. But one friend online told me it could be the problem of O-ring of oil pump and if I don't fix it, the oil leakage will continue.

I'm a little confusing. Oil pump locates inside. How could the o-ring result in an oil leaking to the ground?

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated in advance.

-- Message posted using

information at

Leeinwind

No body knows?

-- Message posted using

information at

Leeinwind

I've seen SL2's cylinder heads crack and leak oil:

Right under the A/C compressor bracket, at the rear of the compressor.

I hope this helps.

Reply to
Refinish King

On my 94 it was the valve cover gasket.