95 saturn wiring diagram

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for a 95 saturn SL2. I am trying to hook an alarm system up but i'm not sure what wires go where, and I have been looking on the internet for a few days and cant seem to find one.

Thanks for the help.

apk20

why dont you just buy a haynes manual?

Reply to
KentS

Try autozone.com they have a repair guide section with wireing diagrams for most cars, they had one for my 96 saturn sl2.

Reply to
Zizkus

"Zizkus" typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

I missed the origional post since I've been out of town for a while, but the haynes & chilton's guides leve much to be desired in terms of wiring diagrams.

The best one is the FSM. The elecrical section alone is twice as think as my haynes book. IF you just need a few pages (like one specific circuit), see if you can get your dealer to copy them for you.

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller