97 SW1 cargo cover

I just bought a 97 SW1 used. No cargo cover included. Interior is a = light camel color.

Can anyone suggest how to get one, used or aftermarket (I believe = they're over $100 new). Thanks!

Frank D

Reply to
Frank C. Dauenhauer

Really that much? I got my Saturn used at a Saturn dealer and because the cover and net were missing they supplied new ones from the parts counter included in the sale. They also gave me oem shape(but not Saturn original) floormats(all 4) and installed child seat tether anchors in all 3 positions. I never figured they spent too much but $100 for that cover? I had no idea!

Reply to
-brad-

Brad,=20

Thanks for the reply. I finally went to the Saturn dealer at oil-change = time and ordered the cargo cover: it was $60, not the $100 I figured. My = error.=20

I bought my car from a used-car lot, so no extras were available.

Frank

"-brad-" wrote in message news:DL_Rb.57168$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com=20 | Really that much? I got my Saturn used at a Saturn dealer and because | the cover and net were missing they supplied new ones from the parts | counter included in the sale. They also gave me oem shape(but not | Saturn original) floormats(all 4) and installed child seat tether | anchors in all 3 positions. I never figured they spent too much but | $100 for that cover? I had no idea!

Reply to
Frank D

Sounds like a good deal. If it were much more than the $60, I would have made it from 1/2" plywood. Always fun trying to make an accurate template.

Usually I like having a full size spare tire. Car came only with a donut tire which turned out to be a good thing. Was trying to figure out how to carry all the tools that were in the old minivan. Wrapped a good amount of my tools in fabric bags (so they wouldn't rattle) and put them in the tire well. Amazing how much space there was there. The remainder went into a plastic tote that was bungee corded to the back of the rear seat. (LW3) Wife wanted to be sure the wagon looked like a family car not a shop van.

Oppie

Reply to
Oppie