AD - 10% off most Amsoil products

I will sell most Amsoil products for 10% off of list to any Saturn owner. Just email me what you want and your shipping address and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. I also sell Bosch spark plugs and wires and windshield wiper blades.

You pay the invoice and the products will be drop-shipped to you.

There are some products (oil testing kits, for one) that there is no markup, so there will be no discount.

Reply to
Paul L Fisher