All the warning lights stayed on.

It was reported today by the wife that when she went to start the Saturn, it started fine, but all the warning lights stayed on. She then put it in reverse and it would not go. Turning it back off and then on restored it back to normal. Has anyone seen anything like this? I suppose its a connector somewhere that might need re-seating? I will check the codes tomorrow to see if anything got reported. This car has been running fine a long time now without any problem.

94 SC2 170K miles Fred
Reply to
Fred

any update on that?

Reply to
Oppie

Nothing new to report. The problem has not re-occurred. I haven't had a chance to check the codes. I will try to get to it. But it's sooo cold out! (here in Ct.) Fred

Reply to
Fred