Astra 5 door xr

anyone own a new astra 5 door xr with manual trans. ? any reviews ? i am considering trading in my 2003 mazda p5 for one. thanks

Reply to
Jimmy Egan

I sell them and drive them almost every day. The 5 door manual would be my choice. Where the automatic is efficient but anemic the 5 speed makes up for it. The 1.8L is rated at 8.5 sec in 0-60mph. It is the same type shifter used in the ION but I personally feel that it is better quality and feels tighter. Gas mileage we have found driving it around town has been above what the sticker of 32 (on the auto) says, I am impressed.

Reply to
marx404

Make sure first that cup holders are not an important item for you & your passengers.

Reply to
Bassplayer12