Automatic seatbelt problem, '94 SW1

I have a problem with an automatic seatbelt in a '94 SW1. The little car on the door has stopped working. It goes almost to where it's supposed to stop at the rear end of the track, but not quite. The belt still fits properly, but I don't know if it's safe this way. Is this a common problem? What usually goes wrong? How can it be fixed? What does it usually cost?

Matt O.

Reply to
Matt O'Toole