Barn find...

Got this in the mail, so I thought I'd share it on my car & truck newsgroups...Talk about your ultimate dream find...sheesh...

IYM

>How would you like to have bought this property?

Imagine you're going to live in Portugal. You find a lovely farmhouse set on a decent plot of land. The place has been empty for 15 years... While exploring your new property you find a large barn. The door is padlocked and welded shut and it's all rusted solid. So you grind the padlock and the welds off and.........

Damn...

Reply to
<IYM>

wrote in news:4671368f$0$1346$ snipped-for-privacy@reader.greatnowhere.com:

"Barn" hell, that's a sweet modern CONCRETE BLOCK WAREHOUSE, apparently with a sound roof, as I see no water damage, just massive DUST. Looks like the ultimate guy's workshop!

The Alfa Giulia SS is damned sexy, and it's always nice to have a Porsche

356 in the stable, but I don't see a Lamborghini Miura tucked in there, so at least I don't have to change my shorts, LOL! ;')
Reply to
seeker-x

I didn't click on the link, but if it's the stash I'm thinking of, there's at least one 53-54 Studebaker in there, which is drop dead sexy in a completely different way...

nate

(I do share your opinions of Miuras however!)

Reply to
Nate Nagel