Batmobile vs. Saturn

Yes, the Batmobile is far better, so throw away the Saturn and get a Batmobile!

Reply to
Tom-Alex Soorhull

I think 'Better' is a relative term. The teenage boy who lives across the street was always asking me "What is a better car, a Ferrari or a "

I explained to him that it depends on the circumstance. If it is snowing and the roads are bad, my Jeep is a better car to go to the grocery store if we need food. If I have a date to take a supermodel to an awards show, the Ferrari is probably a better choice. (especially if I want a second date!)

In my case, my Saturn is a better choice to drive my 100 miles a day commute in as opposed to the Batmobile. Gets better gas mileage and attracts less attention when I am doing 80 MPH. IIRC, the Batmobile starting life as a

57 Lincoln, so the mileage is probably not optimal.

If the Mayor of Gorham calls and I know I will be chasing criminals, I would choose the Batmobile, unless of course the criminal in question is Catwoman. Then I might take the Ferrari. And leave Robin at home.

-David

Reply to
David Teichholtz

Look this guy up in google. This ID was used to post over 300 worthless random messages in just under 2 days. No idea what its all about...

Reply to
Blah blah

I was just seizing the moment to make fun of his ridiculous post.

What is interesting is that his posts to each newsgroup have something specific to the group. Strange, but it takes all kinds I guess.

Off topic, but does anyone know who the idiot posting all the "Nude so-and-so" with the virus .scr attachments is? These are pretty much starting to make usenet useless.

-David

Reply to
David Teichholtz