Best Service in DC area?

I need to have my car serviced and I'm looking for recommendations on the best Saturn dealer to go with in the DC area. The Alexandria location is closest to me, but I've called them twice and left messages, and nobody ever called me back...plus I've been reading some not-so-good reviews about them. I've also gone to Fairfax in the past, but they seem to be very pushy and told me I needed a $700 repair to pass my emissions test (I ended up getting it fixed for $250 elsewhere).

I really enjoyed my experiences with previous Saturn dealers before moving to DC but haven't been impressed here thus far. I'm hoping I just haven't gone to the right location...suggestions?

It's on the other side of the beltway, but I have had good luck with Saturn of Bowie in MD.

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne