Bigger Tires?

Anyone running larger diameter tires on their SL1 (1995 to be exact for me) for better highway mileage?

I've got the 5 speed.

I'd love to know the max diameter we can go to without problems as I do 70 miles each way to and from work daily starting real soon... Larger tires would be like having an even more economic overdrive for most of the flat roads I'll be on. Cruise control will handle the moderation of throttle I assume.

Regards, Joe - VROC #8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com - 973.571.1456 24/7

Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:

Do you know what CPE1704TKS is? eMail me and tell me. No Google cheating, okay?

Reply to
Joe Agro