Calling all Saturn owners/enthusiasts - please read...

For those of you who spend time here on the newsgroup and enjoy the information and opinions, there is another place you should try...

Every Tuesday and Thursday evening, a bunch of us gather for Saturn chat at around 9pm Central. Yes, I know - some of you have never participated in a chat and don't really know much about it. You can find more information on what chat is, where to go, and what to do at either of the following links:

(right on the main page)
A little background on the chat - it was started long ago (in Internet years) when Charlie over at SaturnFans decided that Saturn enthusiasts needed a place to talk more interactively than they could in a newsgroup, e-mail list, or message forum.

A wide variety of owners and enthusiasts gather there and exchange information and opinions. Hell, over the years, many of us have come to be personal friends. I've met up with people I met there at the annual Saturn Performance Club rally in years past. A good number of our club members pop in on a weekly basis and discuss performance-related topics. They're often quite knowledgeable mechanically also and are a good source of maintenance and tuning information too. I've owned my Saturn for ten years, and there are others there who've been owners as long too that are always willing to help out anyone who asks for any type of information.

Looking at buying? Looking for aftermarket parts and advice? Want to discuss racing? Wanna gripe about some of the quirks and problems you've encoutered? Or just hang out and listen to the interesting conversation that goes on.

For the specifics on where chat is located or what you need to do, check out the links above.

A special note: If you're asked to register a nickname to participate, just type in the following: /msg nickserv register mypassword snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.com (filling in a password that you select and your e-mail addr, of course)

So make it a point to stop by and check it out. I did a few years ago, and it's been interesting enough that I keep coming back.

Talk to you there! Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]

Reply to
Lane