Can I Replace My 2000 SL1 Passenger Mirror?

Some idiot in a race bumped my Saturn and snapped the passenger side mirror. Amazing there was no damage to the car but that.

I found the mirror for under $40 and was wondering if someone with basic tools can replace it?

Reply to
Nobody

yes - maybe a phillips screwdriver (can't remember if the trim panel is clipped in or screwed in on that year), and a 10mm socket, and you're in business.

Remove the trim piece, pull out the insulation, and remove the 3 10mm nuts. if you have power mirrors, be sure to unplug the connector. installation is the reverse.

10-15 minutes tops.
Reply to
Kevin