Car Jack for '98 SC1

I live in the Denver area. Anyone know where I can buy a jack for my car either at a local parts store or an online store ?

Thank you

Reply to
M A C

? ...the factory jack that is with the spare of an after market type?

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

No, not just you. I use a piece of wood between the jack and the underbody to prevent denting, etc.

I find with all my cars that it is hard to jack up the car, find a place to use the jack stands, and still work.

-David

Reply to
David Teichholtz

Did it hurt the bottom of the fender/rocker panel ??

Reply to
BANDIT2941

Jack on the torsion bar in the front center of your car. I've seen them do that at 3 different Saturn service departments.

Reply to
Joe