CD Player in Ion

I don't get this,I put a cd in the slot,it hesitates,then ejects,I press that "cd tp"button-same thing,this goes on 6-7 attempts,my only guess it's cold,this cd is a burned one,not pre bought from store.

Reply to
sturg57

Many older car CD players do NOT play CD-R's burned from computers. I mad sure my 2001 SC-1 Saturn plays them before I purchased it.

Reply to
anon

Reply to
sturg57