Center Arm Rest for '97 SC2

Has anyone been able to find a center arm rest for a '97 SC2?

I found one for 2000 at one parts house, but was not able to find one for my '97.

Thanks for any assistance.

Reply to
Dennis

I got one for my '96 SL2 (son's now) from eBay.

Ken

Reply to
Napalm Heart

Thanks--I found one at a site called

They didn't have the part posted on their web site, but I called them and they had it in stock. Also found one at a local dealer (Tampa, FL), but saturnaccessories was about $30 less.

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis