Changing remote start battery

The remote start/entry key fob for my 2007 Aura is dead. my guess is the battery. Can the battery be replaced in these things? I can't seem to open it up. Luckily I Have a second which still works. This is my fourth Saturn and the first time the remote died. Thanks.

Reply to
rfdjr1

The battery can be changed. You will need to remove it from the keychain ring and place a screwdriver or dime in the slot at the bottom of the remote, you will see the slot there. Gently twist the case open and the battery will be inside. If that does not do it the inside contacts will need to be cleaned with rubbing alcohol.

Reply to
marx404

Thanks much.

Reply to