Chicago auto show pictures

A bunch of Saturn Performance Club members converged in Chicago on 2/14 to attend the annual autoshow. I've added some photos to my website, including a few higher-resolution Ion Red Line and Curve pictures. Check out

- photos are in the SPC events section. This is one of the many events that the club holds to get Saturn enthusiasts together and share our interests. Check out the club's site for more information on who we are and a list of future events.

Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]

Reply to
Lane

Great pics from the show Lane - thanks...

Like the lime green VUE (it needed some ghost flames though...)

Jonnie Santos

Great web page....

I love the pics of the Saturn Curve!

Glomis

Man, wish I lived near Chicago! Great pics.

marx404

Reply to
marx404